These recipe cards are basically printouts i have that are laminated and placed in the kitchen.
These recipes are basic and easy to modify. They are my guides to when i’m in the mood to make something quick.
Recipe Cards with Explanations
- Mix All purpose Flour, white sugar, salt, baking powder in a bowl.
- Then mix in butter.
- Mix in milk and egg, then knead.
- Prepare oil, Cut donuts into shape.
- Fry at low-med heat for about 3 minutes
- Drain and put on kitchen towels to dry.
CREAM PUFF SHELLS
- Preheat the oven to 230 Celsius or 450 Fahrenheit
- Boil the water, butter and salt in a sauce pan.
- Mix the All purpose flour into the butter and water mixture.
- Add one egg at a time inside the flour,butter and water mixture and mix well after each addition.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan leave about 2 inches in between and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 175 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Cool before using.
- Boil Milk and Sugar in a saucepan at low to medium heat.
- Mix the egg yolk and eggs.
- Mix the cornstarch and white sugar.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar mixture into the egg mixture.
- Pour the hot milk mixture slowly into the egg mixture and mix continually.
- Pour back the mix into the saucepan.
- Heat at low and keep mixing until it thickens.
- Put the butter and vanilla into the mix and let it cool.
- AP- All Purpose flour
- B – Bread flour
- C – Cake flour
- W – Whole Wheat flour
- W – White Granulated Sugar
- B – Brown Sugar
- C – Caster Sugar
- P – Confectioners/Powdered Sugar
- M – Melted Butter/Margarine
- S – Softened Butter/Margarine
B. Powder – Baking Powder
B. Soda – Baking Soda